We make highly-polished, crafted, effective short films and advertising.
We approach every commercial/corporate production with the enthusiasm and skill that we would apply to any of our own personal projects. Quality, to us, is paramount. We do not offer tiered pricing for our work or publish rates because we recognize that every production has unique needs that can affect a budget. That’s why we take every prospective job and create custom pitch documents which become the start of a conversation that we have with our clients about exactly what it is that they need to get their message communicated effectively. Good results take time, and we lave learned that this thoughtful approach leads to the best results.
Why invest money into a Mountain Craft Production?
- A clear and concise contract, defining the job and objectives.
- Very good communication and response times.
- Customized flat rate budgets. No up-selling after the contract is signed.
- Your footage is safe. We have the most reliable archiving system in the state.
- Future-proofed cinema acquisition of 4K resolution or higher.
- $2,000,000 insurance policy.
- Officially licensed by the FAA to fly sUAS (drones) for commercial purposes.
Ben Berry. Creative Director, Editor. Bachelor’s degree in filmmaking.
Named Fairmont’s 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year. Ben is the creator of Mountain Craft Productions and he excels at branding, social media, and promotions.
Justin Litton. Creative Producer, Cinematographer, Colorist. Master’s degree in filmmaking.
Justin has won awards all over the world, including a Student Academy Award. Justin excels at lighting, image design, and visual quality control.
Mikey D'Amico. Content Producer, Cinematographer, Editor.
With awards for Cinematography at festival programs including Sundance, Mikey’s strengths are his cinematography, camera operation, and editing.